Welcome to Valkyrie. A highly visual, modern, powerful and multipurpose Ghost Template that suits both magazines and personal blogs.
- Tags and Authors list custom templates [NEW]
- 4 Secondary Colors [NEW]
- Compatible with Ghost 2.x
- Dark / Light Theme
- Translation Ready (Spanish Included)
- Responsive Design
- Modern Design
- Bootstrap 4
- Font Awesome Icons
- Multi Author Support
- Logo Support
- Disqus integration
- Subscribe Form
- Tag, Author, Error and Custom Page
- Carousel Touch Support
- Search Form integrated
- Quick Share Icons
- Google Fonts
- Works with Modern Browsers (Chrome, Opera, Edge +15, Firefox, Safari)
- Version: 1.2.3
- Date of release (V1.2.3): 24/10/18 GTM
- Version 1.2.3:
- Added: Static Contact Form.
- Version 1.2.2:
- Optimized: GhostHunter (Search Functionality) was causing lag on blogs with lots of articles. Now, it loads after loading the rest of the content, and the quantity of data processed by it was drastically reduced.
- Tweaked: Pagination pages (index.hbs) now render posts as the main page (home.hbs) does.
- Fixed: Minor Alignment, color issues.
- Fixed: Author Widget was not responsive enough.
- Version 1.2.1:
- Added: Support for two logos. Due to Valkyrie having 2 main colors (dark / light), your logo might not be visible in one of them. This version now allows you to switch between 2 different image files when you switch for a main color palette as well.
- Fixed: Theme wasn’t using the default dark-user-icon image properly.
- Version 1.2:
- Added: Tags and Authors list custom templates.
- Fixed: Navbar alignment.
- Fixed: index.hbs page wasn’t stretched enough to fulfill viewport height if there weren’t enough posts.
- Version 1.1:
- Added: Secondary Colors (Green, Purple, Blue).
- Added: Menu dropdown with the new color options.
- Fixed: Linear gradient on Google Chrome left 1 pixel to cover on post previews, resulting in a undesired look.
- Fixed: Twitter widget was not aligned on Chrome.
- Fixed: Minor Bugs.
- Version 1.0:
Images are not included. We want to give a big thanks to:
- Animate.css – Daniel Eden
- Hammer.JS – Jtangelder
- Lazyload – Andrea Verlicchi
- PrismJS – LeaVerou
- FontAwesome – Dave Gandy
- Dark Sharp Edges – Carlos Aguilar
- FitVidsJS – Chris Coyier and Paravel
- GhostHunter – Jamal Neufeld
- Placeholder.js – Mathias Bynens
- StyleSwitcher – Dynamic Drive
- Photos – Unsplash